Monday, May 12, 2008

EVALUATION

REGARDING YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE

1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?

Both my compendium of course and my first Lab project, it was very fun!

2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?

Probably my essay and my quizzes

3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?

an A. I think I have worked pretty hard this semester.

4. How could I perform better in the next unit?

If there was one, probably better or the same.

REGARDING THE UNIT (adapted from Stephen Brookfield, University of St. Thomas "Critical Incident Questionnaire")
  1. At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?

    I would say chapter 16 & 17. I really got into the project.

  2. At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?

    I had to re-read chapter 23, I don't know what I really didn't understand it, but I got it now.

  3. What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?

    Probably when the teacher told us this unit had to be done but the actual due date and a nice reminder in the emails. thanks!

  4. What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?

    I would say the main project, I had the hardest time finding the "right lizard" the right "tree"!

  5. What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.) that I finished in time and I started early. I think starting early shows in my work because I had more time to make it look great!

No comments: