Monday, April 14, 2008

Excerise!!!!

Always on the go is my daily routine. I get up at 4:30 am every morning and I’m at work at 5:30 am till 2pm. After that I have a lunch with my son, get time to relax, get dinner going then end my day with doing homework. So can I get exercise to fit in my daily life? YES! I can, anyone can if they truly wanted it. I recently started to exercise and found that it helps me stay energized all day long till I go to bed at night. The beginning is always the hardest and I think that is why many quit. Many start exercise for the first week and quit. Maybe they started out too much and felt exhausted after and felt sore the next day. Who wants to deal with that all day? So I think that is one main reason why many quit. So if exercise is not for them they cut back on what they are eating. Some cut back too much and that it catches up to them and then they pig out! Exercise is for everyone and if they want to avoid health risk they should exercise.

Today there are many gyms in cities, YMCA in small communities so why isn’t exercise working? Why is there so many obese? Today we have many technology like video games, television, cell phones and Internet which all don’t include any active activity. We live in a society of fast food and on the go. Being on the go and using one of today’s technologies making society lazier than ever. No body wants to exercise. Yes we all want to be healthy and fit but we want it now not something we have to work for.

As a society we all need to take a good look at ourselves and ask if we really want to be in an obesity world. Many will say no and we should do something about it. Maybe make a gym with cheaper membership prices and more town activities for the whole family.

When I walk around the grocery store I notice that it’s cheaper to eat fatty food than healthy food. I wish healthy food didn’t cost so much, that having a membership at local gym didn’t cost 50 dollars. So I decided I can GROW my own healthy food and make my own gym at home.

Children are so inactive that we need to focus on them. They are our future. We need to stop sitting our children in front of the TV, playing video games and go play outside with them. If they learn active activity at an early age it can save them from many health complications.



No comments: