Friday, March 21, 2008

daily Food Lab

-How healthy a daily diet do you think this is? Why?
I think it was healthy enough. I have diabetes that run in my family as well as high blood pressure. So I try and not to drink a lot of soda or anything in high sugar. So lately I’ve been drinking a lot of water. My grandma was diabetic when she passed away recently and I’ve been thinking about my own health lately and my son’s. So I chose for a while not to drink soda. To be totally honest it has been HARD!! It has been hard not drinking my daily redbulls. I know what I ate wasn’t that all healthy or enough but it will be awhile till I get myself to eat a healthy meal.

-What would you change about this day's eating, if anything?
I probably would have not eaten pizza. I work at a place that has pizza and the smell was hard to resist and probably the ice cream. I think I need to eat more and not just the main meal. Like add some fruit or nuts for snacks.
-Do you find this kind of nutritional tracking helpful? Why or why not?
Yes I did. After noticing what I ate and what I probably eat everyday that I need to eat more fruit and vegetable. It would be helpful to anyone who is trying to lose weight or wanting to be more healthy.
Total Calorie-1210, total fat cal-410, fat%-45g, sat. fat-69%, trans. fat-0, Chol. %-37%, sodium-62%, carbs-169g (56%), sugar-73g, protein-73g, Vit. A-20%, Vit. C-40%, Calcium-45%, Iron-35%
Click on the image to have it enlarged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after reading your answers to those three questions i totally understand where you're coming from about eating the pizza because you smell it. I work at starbucks and the pastries are so tempting! My friends and i had to make a deal with each other that we wouldn't eat them, that way if one of us does we feel guilty haha.